Friday, February 3, 2012

What I've been crocheting...

Having a little one on the way makes crocheting 10 times more fun... there are so many adorable, free patterns you can find online for super cute baby things!

Here's a simple little beanie I made for our little boy: 



I'm still working on the mustard yellow baby blanket from this post...


Here's the scarf that I made for my mom this Christmas... 


Anyways, there's still a bunch of things I want to make for our little boy before he gets here. I better stop putting it off and get going! He's going to be here before we know it :) 


Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

4 comments:

  1. lovely tiny teensy hat!! eek!! so excited

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, the little beanie is so, so sweet! I love the blankie and the scarf, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, that is so sweet! I love that cute little hat!

    ReplyDelete