Friday, June 17, 2011

And the brother visits...

So, I've been missing from the blog world this past week! I missed you all! 
But I have a good excuse, 
my little brother flew in from PA to visit us! 

We had soo much fun 
It was so great spending quality time with just him 

Unfortunately, I don't have many pictures... 
Between forgetting my camera practically every place we went & my brother hating pictures being taken of him... I just didn't get too many ;) 


{I promise I'm still taller than him... another reason why I shouldn't slouch!}




{check out this sweet picture!}

We...
spent TONS of time at the pool 
perfected our dives {ok, the boys actually did this}
went to the beach & saw dolphins!
played some good ol' putt putt {which, I must say, I beat them both} ;) 
ate a lot of strawberry/ chocolate crepes
went out to eat 
had plenty of heart to hearts 
laughed lots
got seriously 'sun-kissed'... oops!
played games 
watched movies 

& had an awesomely fantastic time with our bro! 
:)


3 comments:

  1. dolphins? pool time? strawberry chocolate crepes? sounds like a good visit to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! My fam is coming this weekend! Yay! And you beat them in put-put? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! I've yet to get to the pool and June will be coming to end here soon! Your post just reminded me to get on the ball! =D

    ReplyDelete