Thursday, May 5, 2011

'Lucky'


One thing I love is when were at a random place (i.e. a store, in the car, basically anywhere) and our first dance wedding song comes on the radio, 
I always get a rush of romantic giddy feelings

One time I had walked into Kohl's to go to the bathroom and it came on 
I was so happy, I just danced around the store like a little girl, singing every word & stalling so I wouldn't have to go into the bathroom until the song was over..
(ha pathetic, i know) 

it came on the radio today while we were driving... 
you can imagine how excited i got 
we both sang along and enjoyed every second of it!
:) 


every time I hear it, I get to re-live a tiny part of our special day 




I am oh so lucky to be in love with my best friend 
:) 


1 comment:

  1. I have a video of you and Lee dancing to Lucky, its real cute.
    Please give Lee my love, miss you guys !

    ReplyDelete